The world we have created is a product of our thinking; it cannot be changed without changing our thinking. -Albert Einstein

Friday 1 July 2011

This one's for you mom..!!


It was a fine spring morning,
the sun like a glowing ring.
I arrived in this world,
with my little fingers all curled.

As I opened my eyes,
I saw someone with a faint, dainty smile.
Gazing at me with extreme pleasure.
I, unaware of everything,
looked her back aghast....

I led out a sharp cry,
but her grin was as if constant.
I never knew at that moment
who she was, an angel...

As time passed, I discovered a lot.
I realized what was right and what was not.
I started calling that seraph, my mom.
She took care of me, nursed me,
nurtured me, like a fragile sapling...

As i grew up, she guided me.
She supported me, she encouraged me.
All the vague paths lighted up.
I started gaining my sensitivity,
as if i had impulsively touched a hot cup!!!

Now when I’m old enough,
She is still beside me as always.
Beaming at me in the same way,
as she did when our eyes first met...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment