The world we have created is a product of our thinking; it cannot be changed without changing our thinking. -Albert Einstein

Monday 11 July 2011

Salvation....


I feel like a free bird now
Wings outstretched, ready to soar
Ready to take a flight, on a new journey
Leaving everything behind, to a new abode
Swaying my wings in the deep blue sky
Lost in the black clouds, oh so divine..!!
I look down, from great heights
Gazing at those petty things, those insignificant worldly ties
A sense of excitement gushes through my blood
Opening my mind, thoughts flashing as bright as a silver blaze
I want to fly higher now, above the seven skies
To reach the holy path, where my soul awaits in exile
I want to experience His touch,the one who made this web of mystification
I await that day, when i will get touched by His ray, flickering and illuminating my spirit
True freedom and liberty, striking my conscience....!!

2 comments:

  1. u hav so much talent sister, its just admirable...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey bro,u finally saw my latest poem...thank u soo much..i really value ur comments.. encourages me to write more and more..!!:))

    ReplyDelete