The world we have created is a product of our thinking; it cannot be changed without changing our thinking. -Albert Einstein

Friday 1 July 2011

My Guiding Light

                                  While walking on a dusty road,
                                  Never following any life's code,
                                  Came a turn on the rusty path
                                  which made me realize my life's math!
                                 
                                     The course was foggy and unclear,
                                      No thoughts striking at my mind's rear,
                                      I didnt knew what my actions meant
                                      Clueless about my words and what i vent!
                                        
                                        Walking like a lost soul,
                                         Unaware of my life's goal,
                                        The path was dark without any spark
                                         with no directions as a land stark!
                                       
                                           The turn lighted the entire pathway,
                                            Sudden like a breeze,i was bound to sway,
                                             Thoughts and ideas flashed in my head
                                              I understood my follies,

                                               my past actions and what all i said!
                                                
                                                Then i felt a raindrop on my face,
                                                 My steps started slowing down their pace,
                                                 I sensed happiness rising within me
                                                 I apprehended the mystery

                                                 of what i wanted to be!

                                                   The raindrops watered the stark land,
                                                    Like waves touching the dry sand,
                                                    But the light now began to fade
                                                    terror struck,i thought life's on raid!

                                                      But i made my self to know,
                                                      You get the fruits of the seeds u sow,
                                                       The light was there just to guide,
                                                        To walk straight and not on the side!

                                                       There is no need to be heartbroken and sad,
                                                       Live life king size and not according to the fad,
                                                        I was'nt dejected and dissapointed anymore,
                                                        Life is not like any old crazy folklore!
                                       
                                                         It's important to know

                                                         that u cant get whatever you desire,
                                                         It's not always about
                                                          achieving what all u aspire,
                                                         I finally comprehended my life's track,
                                                         Imagining the guiding light 

                                                         always behind my back!

No comments:

Post a Comment