The world we have created is a product of our thinking; it cannot be changed without changing our thinking. -Albert Einstein

Friday 1 July 2011

My Inner Consciousness


         I felt numb, I felt sore
        I felt lifeless….distraught of passion
        Everything around was so dreary and dull
         So worthless and hollow…difficult to overcome.
        But a wave of changes ushered me aside
        Life became beautiful and precious, something worthwhile.
       Things became virtual, lovely to behold
       As revelation bolted, struck me hard on face
      Perceiving my journey, a Kaleidoscope of false notions
     Committing blunders, faltering through this daze.
     Looking at the other side of the coin, I realized
     A contrary world of reasoning and questions
     Through my own eyes, I visualized.
    Feeling full of zeal and enthusiasm
      Taking up tasks with new found excitement,
    I discovered myself, enjoying the bliss
     With no regrets an unleashed true happiness
    Is all that exists in this realm of roller costar ride.  
   Ups and downs its part and parcel in this randomness
And now I feel the ultimate pleasure and pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment