The world we have created is a product of our thinking; it cannot be changed without changing our thinking. -Albert Einstein

Wednesday 20 July 2011

My pichhi snehitadu


My sunshine, my smile
whenever I am sad, he’s always somewhere behind,
to soothe to pacify,
to make me feel at peace, and bright.

My sweet angel, my guide, he’s always there whenever I cry,
to dry my tears, to listen to my silly talks with utter persistence, to bring happiness by my side.

Oh my dear piggy, that’s what I call him and enjoy
you are definitely a blessing in disguise
a precious gift, a jewel of a different kind.

I just hope u never change, stay the way you are, the way you hate it when I whine
Don’t you please forget me ever, however might be the varying times,
You behold a special place in a heart, which is definitely mine!!

This poem is especially dedicated to a very close and special friend of mine,who encouraged me all this while to write and helped me identify my skills.I am really thankful to him,for if he would have not been there, i would have never identified myself completely.He acted like a mirror,showing me my true self,my strengths as well as my weaknesses...So this one is definitely for u dude...because you are the best...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment