The world we have created is a product of our thinking; it cannot be changed without changing our thinking. -Albert Einstein

Thursday 15 March 2012

A peep within myself

                I have been feeling a lot of things from the past few days.Feelings ranging from loneliness and sadness sometimes to panic at others.Sometimes I felt fully charged up and enthusiastic but moments later I felt homesick,nostalgic or maybe fear gripped.
                I thought as though my life was just running away,running way ahead,beyond my control.It was as if  I have lost the reins of my life,everything was moving so fast pushing me behind ,I competing against time.There was a queer turmoil within my mind.It was as if I intended so much to do,so much to achieve,but time was slipping away from my hands.
                I came across a book named."Life is what you make it" a fiction novel by an Indian author,Preeti Shenoy.I instantly liked the book when I glanced the first page which had a beautiful inspiring poem.I identified with the lead female protagonist of the book who was exactly of my age.I was deeply engrossed in the book and now when I am about to finish the book,I realized a lot of important things.
               Firstly,Life is short and undecided indeed but yes you can steer the life's path according to your own terms and in your direction just by pure determination,faith and self-confidence.Just remember,"You are the captain of your soul and master of your own fate".
               
Secondly,appreciate the gift of your precious life and the people associated with you.Don't expect too much from people,they are there to make our lives easier but not to lead our own life.They can help us out but cannot live our life for us.It's we who have to fight back,our own way.Whatever we get from God of from our well wishers,we should learn to accept it graciously without being selfish and wanting more.
                Lastly,live life your own way.Don't let anyone in this world overpower you and make decisions for you.Trust your own instincts and learn from your own mistakes.So think wisely,live it,dream it and love it.

1 comment:

  1. Good. You are the captain of your soul and you can decide the path

    ReplyDelete