The world we have created is a product of our thinking; it cannot be changed without changing our thinking. -Albert Einstein

Saturday 10 March 2012

Those were the days.......back then!!


Life was so simple back then.
I hiding behind my mother and she sheilding me from all my fears.
I used to lose my toys and books back then,but now life seems to have lost its track somehow.
All I used to worry about was my torn clothes,sprained ankles and bruised knee,now I worry about my hopes and dreams ,struggling to sustain them.
My world used to revolve around my mother,her glimpse easing and erasing all my pain.But the world has become bigger now and pain even more intense.
My mother wiping off the tears from my rosy little cheeks,bringing back the shine in my eyes and the smile on my face.The lines of anziety and stress now crisscross my forehead,the smile has diminished,the softness of my mother’s hand does not seem to fix things up.
My slow staggering steps,my mother keeping a watchful eye on me,ushering me to move ahead steadily.Her words were so magical back then,they still are but the path has become more difficult and challenging now.
I remember my mother telling me that I’ll be amazed when I’ll grow up.Yes,things amaze me now when I've grown up.
People were not so complex as they are now.
Life was so simple back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment