The world we have created is a product of our thinking; it cannot be changed without changing our thinking. -Albert Einstein

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Wish....

The waves crash against the shore,sweeping the sand away each time again and again.
My wet foot marks are getting brushed away by a sudden high tide.
Wish such a tide could wash away the all hidden memories clinging at the back of my mind.


The hard rocks getting bashed up by the angry sea,each time it tries to reach the shore.
Wish one such soul could be my rock,strong and solid,protecting me always.


The raindrops falling on my cheeks,take away my tears along.
Wish such a rainfall could also take away the buried pain in my heart.


The trees baring themselves to the blowing wind,giving up all they have,fearlessly.
Wish it was so easy to let things go and submit yourself without inhibition.



The soft breeze,striking my face gently,as if comforting me.
Wish someone could be by my side in such a way,pulling me back each time I fall.


The dozen stars illuminating the nightly sky.
Wish one such star could brighten me up all over again.





No comments:

Post a Comment