The world we have created is a product of our thinking; it cannot be changed without changing our thinking. -Albert Einstein

Monday 5 March 2012

The chicken's tale!!

Have you ever seen the plight in my eyes?
The fear of death,I counting my each breath.
Have you ever seen my terrified expression?
The sight of humans disgusts me.
Not that it  really matters to you,but have you  ever seen the way I despise you?
You feed me,raising my hopes about life,
and then one day,you wipe out my existence,it all comes to an end for us by the strike of your brutal knife.
My other counterparts,flap their wings and hop up and down their cage,
but that just the beginning stage.
It comes to all of us,one by one,striking us down,
without any fault and no justice around.
We pray for our lives each time,but still we get punished for some unknown crime.
One day I wish you humans will suffer and endure pain,
because you know its always a reverse chain.
You sow what you reap,its not always a gain,
My prayers will surely be not in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment