The world we have created is a product of our thinking; it cannot be changed without changing our thinking. -Albert Einstein

Saturday 27 October 2012

Tears pour down.....


In those long dark sleepless nights
I lie on my bed as I close the  lights
Tears pour down those tired eyes
Oh,the lonliness,the long deep sighs...

My world just went upside down
When I first saw you in the town
You passed by me and I skipped a beat
That hot summer noon in that scorching heat

I could’nt help just looking at you.....
Those long stares and the lovestruck me
Oh how I wish you could just once see
My  heart just wants you and only you....

Some weeks later I saw you again 
I took a step towards you,but it started to rain
A girl came by and held your hand...
You took her closer,as my heart got ripped
oh I was shattered,my soul felt whipped
  
But you looked happy,your eyes had a shine
As I took a breath  guess you were never  mine
Now I feel alone,and you’re far gone
You are always there,in my prayer
Hope you get everything just and fair
Yet tears pour down each night.......
And your face is still in my sight.....
.

2 comments:

  1. Jab jab dard ka baadal chaya
    Jab ghum ka saya lehraya
    Jab aansoo palkon tak aya
    Jab yeh tanha dil ghabraya
    Humne dil ko yeh samjhaya
    Dil aakhir tu kyun rota hai
    Duniya mein yunhi hota hai
    Yeh jo gehre sannaate hain
    Waqt ne sabko hi baante hain
    Thoda ghum hai sabka qissa
    Thodi dhoop hai sabka hissa
    Aankh teri bekaar hi namm hai
    Har pal ek naya mausam hai
    Kyun tu aise pal khota hai
    Dil aakhir tu kyun rota hai.

    Javed Akthar

    ReplyDelete
  2. ZINDAGI MILEGI NA DOBARA....!!!!A great piece of poetry by Javed Akhtar!

    ReplyDelete