The world we have created is a product of our thinking; it cannot be changed without changing our thinking. -Albert Einstein

Tuesday 20 September 2011

For my angel...!!


Like a shining distant star
Baby, why are you  so far?
Just like sparkling moonlight
You make my life so utterly bright
Like the cool and soothing breeze around
Your gentle kiss lifts me off the ground
Just like a child’s innocent smile
Your silly jokes, oh so juvenile!
Gazing the stark dark sky
I want you beside me, whenever I lie
The tender touch of your fingertips
Make me pine for your mark on my lips
Baby, you are forever in my heart
Coz loving you, is just the type of my art
I see you all morning and all night
Never ever loosing you from my sight
They say sometimes wishes do come true
Coz all I wish is to have you!





  

8 comments:

  1. Thoda aur wish karo... nvm :p

    Waise is this fiction or fact?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @xyzandme-There are no limits to a person's wishes.With regards to Your question,whether it's fiction or fact,I would like to ask you,what do You think it is??Fiction or Fact??Keep guessing..!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls are goddesses when it comes to mixing facts and fiction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lolz!! I know we are really good at being diplomatic and deceptive..."wink wink"..!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deceptively diplomatic or diplomatically deceptive?
    O_o

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmm..........well i will b honest here...well we r kinda experts at being both...!!It really helps in tricky situations actually!!Unlike girls,guys are generally not at all diplomatic...guys i am aware of are mostly blunt,they really dnt care or give a damn abt the way the opposite person might react to their talks....straight forward and crystal clear..and end up being branded as ..."rude","shameless","not at all courteous"...etc etc..!!:)I guess its better to be i wud not say deceptive or diplomatic here now but sophisticatedly...more socially acquainted and expressive in a positive manner even abt negative things rather than taking the bad name!!

    ReplyDelete