The world we have created is a product of our thinking; it cannot be changed without changing our thinking. -Albert Einstein

Friday 9 September 2011

The journey down the memory lane...


       The time is fleeting, life racing against it,speeding its way through the past,treading over the present towards the future.Those memories slowly fading,vanishing,diminishing from the surface of our minds, now occupying the rear,dwindling somewhere at the back of our heads.
       All of a sudden, like a flashback,those images float in front of my eyes not so often though but sufficient enough to make me melancholy.The wall between us,drifted us so apart,our voices sounding like echoes from a distant cliff now,whenever we hear each other after a long time.
      The closeness we shared once,you knowing everything about me,all my coverts,my secrets,my fantasies,my dreams all has now vaporised with the passage of time.You busy with your life,I,engaged in my own regular chores,how unbelievable it seems that earlier not a day used to pass without me or you,thinking about each other.The warmth and passion of our relation,loosing its momentum as we decided to choose different paths because unfortunately our paths were never destined to coincide,forcing us to go our own separate ways,maintaining distance from each other,first mentally,then emotionally and finally physically.
      Time,indeed,is a magical healer,but,the strings of sudden thoughts,the impulsive wave of nostalgia,your unexpected remembrance while gazing or listening to something,I,once associated with you is so invoulantary, that I cannot help pondering and reflecting about you,thrusting myself towards you all over once again hunting your memories buried deep,in a solitary corner of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment