The world we have created is a product of our thinking; it cannot be changed without changing our thinking. -Albert Einstein

Friday 19 August 2011

It's a new day,a new beginning..!!!


             A new gust of air, blowing past my body, stirring my senses, touching my skin. Its freshness striking my soul, asking me to rise, to shed all my inhibitions, fears, all my negativity and toil towards constructing a path, following which my life will get a new direction, a new meaning, a sense of being alive, existing, sparkling my core, my inner self with abundant radiance and glow, accompanied with true pleasure and joy.
              I feel so free today. Just like a tiny bird, stretching her wings in the blue, infinite sky, experiencing the sudden tug of swift winds as inevitable hurdles. But despite of such barriers, seeing the vast ,never ending stretch of blue trail, she does not get petrified , instead it encourages  and compels her to reflect on the fact that she has to fly so much  and so elevated, thanking the Almighty for giving her the strength and making her capable of such a challenge, such a flight to achieve her desires and aspirations, leaving behind the past, her small, glittering eyes, just fixed on the blue carpet laid in front ,thrill and passion ascending within, driving and thrusting her to her destination.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous piece of work catches the snap shot in tranquil terminology. God Bless You.

    astuteabode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u so much....means a lot :)

    ReplyDelete