The world we have created is a product of our thinking; it cannot be changed without changing our thinking. -Albert Einstein

Sunday 22 January 2012

Au Revoir


Like the waves sweeping away everything on the sea shore, it’s all getting wiped.
I, walking on the beach, the cold sand, jagged pebbles, rubbing against my feet, I can’t feel it anymore.
The winds running past me, my loose hair, my skirt blowing away with the wind, It does not matters to me anymore.
It’s been such a long time, where have you been all this while?
Where have you vanished? You’ve become a stranger, your words don’t seem to answer my questions anymore.
The distances between us becoming wider and wider, now it seems we are miles apart.
Your soothing voice which used to linger in my ears day and night, I can’t hear it anymore.
My destiny is not bounded with you; I can’t see myself with you any longer.
Your vision in my memory is getting blurred and hazy; I think I am loosing you.
Your smell on my blouse, its fading away, my feelings, I think I can’t hold back to them all over again.
Your memories, haunting me, I think I can’t stand it now.
The sun is going down, the sky all red and crimson, I sitting on a rock; look at the deep waters gushing directly beneath me.
The time has come finally, a new life awaits leaving behind everything I behold, I take a deep breath and say,”Good bye my angel, we’ll meet again, this time forever, with no misery, no cries and no pain…!”

No comments:

Post a Comment